When thoughts cross your mind..write them down.

At times it seems that life sends you messages. These messages cross the past to the present and at times even to the future. It is important that these moments are recorded, you never know when one of these messages may be an answer to something you haven't yet asked.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Perspective


When I look out the window what do I see
As the world unfolds in front of me?
I see beauty , I see life….I see chaos and strife
Two sides to a coin, opposing views
How I see the world is mine to choose.

When I look at a stranger, friend or neighbor
And glimpse behind the shield the favor
I see love, kindness…and I see hope sprout
I see anger, frustration…and I see doubt,
Two souls, One person. Opposing views
How I see those around me is mine to choose.

When I look in the mirror, who do I see
In the person staring back at me?
I see courage and beauty… a person divine
I see fear, anxiety and darkness entwine.
Two faces, one person-opposing views
How I see myself, is mine to choose

Perception is tricky, it clouds our thoughts
I tells us to judge without seeing the cost
Two sides, two souls, two faces, which path?

For me I will choose the better half.

No comments:

Post a Comment