When thoughts cross your mind..write them down.

At times it seems that life sends you messages. These messages cross the past to the present and at times even to the future. It is important that these moments are recorded, you never know when one of these messages may be an answer to something you haven't yet asked.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.

HOPE

Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable. 

This month I chose HOPE for my theme. I am normally known as a positive person. In fact it drives my children crazy. They would come to me with their frustrations and I would start to point out all the positives. They did not like that. 

March is a month of HOPE. We see the seasons change, the blossoms begin to appear, Spring is on the doorstep. We feel it in the air. 

I know when I get in a dark place, I fight to get out. I can't breathe there. HOPE is what gets me out of bed in the morning, helps me take that first step each day. It is what allows me to close my eyes at night. HOPE is what makes each trial bearable. 

HOPE leads to faith, which leads to humility. We will receive the Holy Ghost (the comforter)  who will fill us with HOPE and that will lead to charity the pure love of Christ. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. 

When I find myself loosing hope, Despair takes its place. For me despair
has no place in my life.

2 Nephi 31:20
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life. 

HOPE shineth brightly before us.....it is what guides my path each day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment