When thoughts cross your mind..write them down.

At times it seems that life sends you messages. These messages cross the past to the present and at times even to the future. It is important that these moments are recorded, you never know when one of these messages may be an answer to something you haven't yet asked.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOPE

HOPE: The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: To look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.To believe, desire, or trust: To feel that something desired may happen....

I feel a lack of hope....or I did. But even now that feeling it tainted by the reality of the situation. 

A teaser...a possibility based on an event....it may or may not mean anything...it may just be a token effort to make amends, or out of personal need. It doesn't mean anything has changed, it doesn't mean the end will be different. It just means that for now there is a place of balance....for today I can ease the pain.

But tomorrow? The reality remains, all is not well.

Do I prepare for the worst and hope for the best or hope for the best and prepare for the worst? It is all in how my mind is set, how I choose to be....

I don't know which it will be...for I don't know what to believe in anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment