When thoughts cross your mind..write them down.

At times it seems that life sends you messages. These messages cross the past to the present and at times even to the future. It is important that these moments are recorded, you never know when one of these messages may be an answer to something you haven't yet asked.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Positive thoughts for today

Today was a day to acknowledge that I am valued by others in my life. After Sunday School a woman sitting behind me whispered softly, "I appreciate your comments in class, they always make me see things in a different way." I appreciated the comment since I worry that I often say to much in our Church meetings. My thoughts and perspective on things are important and valued by others. I can make a difference in other peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment